The 2015 Georgia Tech Startup Competition is kicking off with a pre-competition workshop tonight.
- Learn more and find potential team members at their Fall Workshop Series being held in Scheller 300 on Sept 22, Sept 29, and Oct 6 from 7:45-9pm. Sign up to go.
- $40,000 total prize pool with the first prize winner taking home a $15,000 cash and the Edison Prize, which comes with a $15,000 convertible note.
- Open to current Georgia Tech graduate students and any GT 2014 graduates.
- This is the second year the competition uses the Business Canvas Model and customer discovery interviews instead of the old fashioned Business Plan.
- This year, the competition is expanded to have two phases: Customer Discovery and then Customer Validation.
- Scheller College is sponsoring the prize packages (except for Edison Prize which comes from the Edison Fund at GT).