Come as you are. Build rapport. Leave with a foundation for genuine relationships.
Network Under 40 is designed to help professionals build local community (friends and business connections) and turn tedious networking events into fun, meaningful experiences! Join fellow professionals on Thursday, March 8th for a celebration of Network Under 40’s 7th anniversary at 200 Peachtree. This event will be the perfect backdrop to help you make new friends and business contacts, as well as to go deeper with the familiar faces you’ve met at previous events!
Here’s why you should attend and ways to make it easy:
- Meet 200+ of Atlanta’s Under 40s in a comfortable and fun environment to make new friends and business contacts
- Seek out a member of our volunteer ambassador team to help you get connected and plugged in with ease
- Nibble on complimentary appetizers while you kickstart new relationships
- Arrive safely and skip parking with a special promo code for first-time Lyft users: NU40 (Up to $20)
- Enjoy fun celebratory extras for our 7th anniversary like a photo booth!
Space is limited so grab your tickets asap! Here’s a sneak peak of what you can expect.