Here’s your chance to ask health care experts your COVID-19 questions!
The COVID-19 public health crisis has led to fear, confusion and rapidly changing guidance. Faced with an urgent need to contain this deadly viral outbreak, experts around the world are racing to find a vaccine.
As the hunt for solutions continues, the MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) will host a virtual panel discussion with experts in antiviral vaccine development on April 22 concerning the latest on the COVID-19 pandemic. The panel will address possible solutions and will give attendees opportunities to ask questions and hear real-time answers from experts.
The panel will tackle:
- What we know about coronavirus and why it’s such a threat
- Therapeutic options and vaccines in development
- The possibility this could happen again and what it takes to be prepared
- David Dodd, Chairman, CEO & President, GeoVax Labs, Inc. and CEO, RiversEdge BioVentures
- David Perryman, COO & Chief Intellectual Property Officer, Drug Innovation Ventures at Emory (DRIVE)
- Rafi Ahmed, PhD, Director, Emory Vaccine Center
- Gayathri Srinivasan, Executive Director, Emory Office of Corporate Relations (Moderator)
This is one webinar you do not want to miss. Register here!
Featured image via Getty Images.