The past year has seen a flurry in activity of tech companies relocating or expanding in Atlanta. While momentum is high, it’s important that these companies understand the local business resources that are available and how to take full advantage of a fast-growing tech city.
Our friends over at the MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta are giving their audience a sneak peek into the strategic initiatives and growth plans of some of Atlanta’s top corporations, January 31. Attendees will learn about the advantages that Atlanta’s infrastructural growth can bring to their business and learn about some of the technologies that will fuel Atlanta’s continued ascent. Catch a glimpse of where Atlanta’s tech ecosystem is headed in the future!
- Atlanta’s tech ecosystem
- How your business can benefit from new technology coming to the city
- Strategic directions for business expansion
- How to get connected in Atlanta’s hot technology market
- Nick Friedrich, Head of Community Operations, Instacart
- Erick Kobres, Chief Technology Officer, Revel Systems
- Moderator and additional panelists to be announced soon
Save the date for January 31. RSVP here!
Featured images via MIT Enterprise Forum