It’s time to raise the bar in retail
This is a critical time in the world of retail technology — changing consumer behaviors, rapid technology advancements and new forms of competition. The speed of innovation is increasing exponentially across the board: in discovery, purchasing and payment.
Join fellow retail tech enthusiasts at this MIT Enterprise Forum event, April 25, for a conversation with experts who are actively engaged in retail technology. This panel will be a frank discussion about what is around today, what is coming on the retail tech horizon, and what these changes could mean for you and your company. Learn what your business can do to stay ahead.
Discussion topics include:
- Retail technology disruptors; i.e. image recognition
- New platforms for cross-innovation
- Meeting the needs of customer pain points
- Retail tech partnerships
- Tom Chittenden, VP & GM Retail Industry Solutions, NCR
- Steven Hornyak, CEO Americas, Trax Image Recognition
- John Huntz, Chairman, Southern Capital Forum (Moderator)