It’s the start of a new beginning for these startups
In January 2018, Atlanta Tech Village launched its first-ever It Takes A Village Pre-Accelerator Program. The six-month program, which focuses specifically on startups led by women and people of color, helps the founders accelerate their startup ideas through access to community, education, mentorship, and capital.
Since that first cohort, the Pre-Accelerator participants have raised a combined $450K+ in seed investments and generated $1.8M in revenue to-date. Now it’s time to celebrate the latest cohort at the It Takes A Village Graduation Party!
- Click-A-Shift — on-demand mobile app for event organizers to get last-minute staffing needs from college students
- Construwise — collaboration platform that increases and streamlines communication between construction teams and subcontractors by using voice recognition, location services, and machine learning
- ScrapSports — a digital scrapbook for parents to document their kids’ sports journey
- SweatPack — a fitness platform that enables groups to be active together and build custom gym memberships by adding workout classes and sports leagues
- Spirit — a mobile app that incentivizes students to attend events and participate in school activities
- Smart Convos — an AI-backed Conversational Marketing Platform that helps businesses increase conversions
- Omodè — a platform that curates activities for children and connects families and kid activity providers together for a fun and educational experience.
- Musicbük — an AI platform that facilitates connections between a qualified music instructor and prospective student
- Activvely — a mobile app that allows you to find a workout partner on-demand
It’s all going down June 27 — RSVP here!
Featured image via Atlanta Tech Village