2019, bring the party! Come check out this year’s next game-changing startups
This month marks the one-year anniversary of the launch of Atlanta Tech Village’s It Takes A Village Pre-Accelerator Program. The six-month program, which focuses specifically on startups led by women and people of color, helps the participating ten founders accelerate their startup ideas through access to community, education, mentorship and capital. Now, it’s time to celebrate their accomplishments!
Join fellow celebrators on January 24 for It Takes A Village’s second Graduation Party.
Meet the startups
- HireGround — a corporate matchmaking platform connecting corporate procurement officers with qualified diverse suppliers
- GrpFit — a mobile fitness app allowing users to share their fitness journey, explore routines, and seek motivation from peers
- Try My Fab — an online platform that curates and ships organic hair products and regimens for women with naturally curly hair
- Airlift — an online platform helping eCommerce companies seamlessly ship their products with ease
- Usit — an on-demand baby-sitting app for busy parents
- Cryptopedia — a mobile-friendly informational app that gives you everything you want to know about crpytocurrencies
- FilmConnx — an online platform that helps production companies source local film crew members to save on production costs
- Hackout Ninja — an all-in-one platform that simplifies the hackathon process from beginning to end.
- Laine London — allows brides to wear designer wedding gowns on their big day for a fraction of the price by renting
- OurErrands — a relocation platform helping corporate human resource teams relieve stress from employees relocating to new cities by offering virtual lifestyle management assistants
Featured image via Atlanta Tech Village