Georgia’s venture capital funding totaled $411 million last year, the highest since 2008 (via TAG State of Industry Report 2014). Playing a key role is the Venture Atlanta conference, a showcase of the region’s top innovators to national investors. As part of this year’s 2- day conference, major players from the Southeast’s most exciting M&A events will share the stage during the panel discussion Lessons on Exits and Acquisitions.
When: October 21 at 5:00 p.m.
Where: Georgia Aquarium
Folks to look forward to seeing
- Alec Ellison: vice chairman of Jefferies LLC and chairman of Technology Investment Banking,
- Wyche T. Green, III (“Tee”), CEO of Greenway Health
- Bill Nussey, CEO of Silverpop, an IBM Company
- Reggie Bradford, senior vice president of product development at Oracle and founder and former CEO of Vitrue
- Wain Kellum, president, Vonage Business Solutions, former CEO of Vocalocity.