Join The Green Chamber of the South for An Interactive Evening with the Cleantech Startups of the Greenhouse Accelerator. The event will help you meet and mingle with a special segment of Atlanta’s green entrepreneurs.
When: November 17th, 5:00p- 8:00p
Where: Georgia Tech Research Institute Conference Center, 250 14th Street, NW, Atlanta 30318
Presenting Cleantech Startups: Each entrepreneur will give a two-minute overview over their company, after which they will be available for further conversations at their own table.
- Evgentech is developing a fast-charging battery technology that can cut the time it takes to fully charge a lithium-ion battery in half.
- Emrgy uses unique gear-box technology to pack turbine-and-generator systems into small, modular and scalable units.
- Advance Power Solutions uses conductive ink to install a heating element on solar cells that keeps them clear of snow.
- PARKENT Cycles provides a secure bicycle docking station that prevents bicycle theft.
- SolDeSal deploys industrial and municipal-scale solar thermal desalination technology to serve global fresh water needs.
- Titurel uses piezo-enabled generators embedded in pavement to produce electricity from traffic moving over that surface.
- Consensus Energy is an environmental services company that designs, installs, maintains and finances energy retrofit projects.
- Intelligent Energy Optimizers manufactures long-lasting induction and LED light fixtures that provide high-quality light while requiring virtually no maintenance.
- PhytoSynthetix is a horticultural lighting company whose biophotonic feedback system allows the LED lights to communicate with the plants.
- Retrofit America is deploying a state-of-the-art technology platform that scales up energy efficiency retrofits and home improvements.
- Thermacote manufactures a proprietary, high performance ceramic coating that insulates exposed surfaces.
- Biochar Central converts wood and agricultural waste to environmentally beneficial biochar products through a proprietary pyrolysis technology.
- Upshots deploys new technological options to re-use raw materials from used cooking oil for high-value pharmaceutical applications.