From the moment we identify a need as a consumer, we begin a customer journey. We expect companies we purchase from to not only fill that need, but to delight us in the experience. We no longer expect customer service, we expect a customer experience. Golden Source Consultants has gathered panelists and thought leaders from top companies to share how they engage customers and build a customer experience that exceeds customer expectations. Executives representing large and small enterprises will speak to how their focus on customer experience has grown their business, what they do differently to create a valuable customer experience, and the role of customer experience in the future of their company.
Check out the details and RSVP today!
Wednesday, September 2nd
3101 Cobb Pkwy
- Ryan Magnon, Senior Manager, Hospitality and Service Design, Chick-fil-A Inc.
- Gary Alan Turner, Customer Experience Manager, Assurant Solutions
- Jason Allen, Director of Customer Experience, Autotrader.com
- Morgan Woxland, Customer Experience –Senior Product Manager, AT&T Mobility
- Sean Tygrett, Senior Director, Self-Install Experience, Cox Communications
- Wayne Saxe, President, Goldberg’s Bagels
- Peyton Day, CEO, Roam
- Erin Blecha, Director of Fan Experience, Atlanta Hawks
About the moderator:
The panels will be moderated by John R. Patterson, founder and President of Progressive Insights (a member of the Chip Bell Group). John is a sought after speaker and consultant on delivering great customer experiences that drive loyalty, advocacy, and growth. He is the co-author of three books with Chip Bell, including the award winning international best seller Wired and Dangerous; How Your Customers Have Changed and What To Do About It. As a consultant he specializes in helping organizations effectively implement and manage the complex culture change required for service innovation and superior customer experiences. He has consulted to such organizations as McDonald’s Corporation, Dow AgroSciences, Eli Lilly, Allstate Insurance, Manheim, Texas Instruments, and many others.