The Technology Association of Georgia Biz Launch is back for 2016 and bigger than ever! There will be $50,000 in cash and $350,000 in legal, marketing accounting and other professional services awarded to some of the top startups at Georgia’s premier annual launchpad competition. Does your startup have what it takes?
The Business Launch Competition is presented in a tournament format with two levels of competition. Up to 15 finalists pitch their business in front of a live audience and live judges’ panel. HireIQ, Khush (acquired by Smule), Monsieur, Pindrop Security (investors include a16z) and ScoutMob are just some of the companies that made their debut at Biz Launch.
Apply today to get your chance at the cash prize and great exposure.
How do you apply? It’s simple:
- Apply by the Deadline – March 18, 2016
- Attend the ‘Meet & Greet’ Qualifier Event – March 22, 2016. If you’re selected…..
- Attend the Finale Competition Event – May 3, 2016
Are you eligible?
- Open to startups in the Information Technologies sector based in Georgia
- Applicants must be legal residents of the State of Georgia
- Startups may not have raised more than $500,000 in funding and/or revenue
Did you know? The winner of Biz Launch will get a guaranteed spot to pitch at Venture Atlanta, the Southeast’s biggest venture conference!
This annual contest is brought to you by TAG in collaboration with Venture Atlanta and the Metro Atlanta Chamber.