The Global CISO Forum and Hacker Halted Conferences presented by EC-Council Foundation have proven to be a staple in the Atlanta area. EC-Council Foundation is excited to announce they will be returning in September 2016!
Now in its sixth year, the 2016 Global CISO Forum promises to be the best yet with an exciting mix of industries, formats, and interactive presentations. Hacker Halted is a global series of Computer and Information Security conferences presented by EC-Council. The objective of the Hacker Halted conferences is to raise international awareness towards increased education and ethics in IT Security.
In conjunction with the EC-Council Foundation Hacker Halted Conference, the EC-Council Company will offer certification classes for information security professionals in the four days prior to the conference. If you are interested in acquiring any of the below Certifications please reach out to Jessica Johnson for discounts and details.
Ethical Hacking Courses
SEPTEMBER 11TH-14TH, 2016
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)*
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)*
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)*
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)*
All courses include:
- Official Courseware
- 1 Complimentary Exam Voucher
- Certificate of attendance
- Lunch and coffee breaks throughout the duration of the training
- Complimentary Pass to Hacker Halted – Atlanta conference (September 15 & 16)
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30346
There is a discount available for Hypepotamus readers! Simply enter the promo code “HH16HYPE” at checkout.