FuckUp Nights is the fastest growing, global movement of entrepreneurial people who come together to tell, discuss and learn from stories of businesses and personal failure. Each FuckUp Night has a theme. Starting our first with social entrepreneurs, moving into tech/startups and for the third iteration – they’ll feature fail stories presented by 4 incredible women.
Each presenter will deliver their failure story in a fun and entertaining way, answering these questions:
- What was the project?
- What went wrong?
- What did you learn?
- What would you do differently?
Thursday, April 28 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
General Assembly @ Ponce City Market
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE 2nd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30308
YOU! Entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, community leaders, cool people who like to do things differently, Atlanta supporters and probably some random people who thought the name of the event sounded fun.
- Ann Cramer: Ann is an accomplished corporate leader and role model for community service through her participation on may of Atlanta’s most important instututions.
- Amy Phuong: Amy serves our city as the Commissioner for Parks & Recreation. Previously, Amy served as the Chief Service Officer for the City of Atlanta.
- Amy Smith: Amy shines as an entrepenurial strategist and nonprofit leader. She currently works as Chief Strategy officer and President of Action Networks at Points of Light
- Porsha Thomas: Porsha is on a mission to help women achieve their ambitions. She is founder and editor of Ladypreneur League and is the Community Manager at WeWork Atlanta.