Do in 3 days what normally takes months
You have ideas coming out of your pores — but now it’s time to roll up your sleeves and validate with customers, experiment, prototype and take the best ones forward. In this three-day workshop, held February 26-28th and presented by The Enterprise Growth Institute, teams will learn by doing. Carve out 3 days of focused effort to learn and immediately apply rapid experimentation tactics.
Teams will learn how to:
- Start with an idea and build focus around a customer and a specific problem to solve
- Apply empathy interview techniques to validate the customer problem and inform solutions
- Design and run multiple experiments
- Build prototypes, test and learn how to evolve solutions into an MVP
- Grasp fundamentals in business model design in a practical, hands-on approach
- Overcome cognitive bias to address your biggest innovation challenges
- Add new tools to your arsenal — using the Business Model Canvas, empathy interview techniques, customer definition tools, and learning boards for experiment sprints
- Minimize the need for long meetings while building something meaningful for the business
Stop ideation quicksand and start testing ideas with low investment and low risk. Note: This is an extended version of this one day workshop.