In February 2020, the socially-driven marketing agency, Surthrive launched Square One Startup School, a training program designed to help pre-product and pre-revenue startup founders validate and transform their ideas into profitable businesses. The goal of the ten-week program was to help founders, regardless of their geographical location or socioeconomic background, gain access to information, resources, and opportunity. The program has been doing that since its inception.
With year one graduates collectively generating over $30K in revenue and well over $100K in equity-efficient capital, Surthrive is ready to showcase its new class of graduates.
Surthrive will host a virtual showcase on May 6 to celebrate the graduation of its third cohort of founders. The evening will include live demos, short 3-minute pitches and an expo.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect prior to the event through a speed networking session.
Meet the Startups!
- Brent Wright // Referely: A modern referral and customer engagement solution for small business owners.
- Stephanie Smith // Simmy: A software simulator that allows users to learn and practice how to run Facebook ads without spending real money.
- Darrel Frater // TheClub: A live streaming platform that monetizes virtual parties by connecting DJs and party-goers for engaging virtual experiences.
- Kim Hutchens // Giving Black: A fundraising platform connecting communities of color with Black-led non-profits.
- Marvin Williams // ConnectShop: A social Network for safe private connections.
Here’s your chance to check out the founders looking to change the world. Register here!
Feature image via Square One Startup School.