Networking is not about collecting contacts. Networking is about building relationships.
Join your fellow business professionals on Thursday, November 14th, as they head to West Midtown’s newest hot spot, AIX & Tin Tin. A Provençal-inspired, fine dining restaurant in the historic Westside of Atlanta, this hip environment will be the perfect backdrop to help you make new friends and business contacts — and form deeper relationships with the familiar faces you’ve met at previous events!
Networking Under 40
These events are designed to help attendees build personal and business connections and turn transactional encounters into meaningful experiences. Meet like-minded professionals who believe that the foundation to success in your career and personal life hinges on genuine relationships with real people, so bring a friend!
Here’s why you should attend:
- Meet 150+ of Atlanta’s best Under 40s in a comfortable and fun environment to make new friends and business contacts!
- Seek out a member of the Network Under 40 team to help you get connected and plugged in with ease!
- Enjoy complimentary appetizers while you kickstart new relationships!
- 1 FREE drink from Buffalo Trace!
- Complimentary valet parking!
You don’t want to miss this. Register here!
Featured image via AIX & Tin Tin.