Previously known as the Etail Show USA, the newly branded Ecommerce Show USA is back this year and bigger than ever! With 1,000+ attendees, 80+ exhibitors, and 30+ free seminar sessions, they’re helping US businesses build, enhance & deliver their ecommerce strategy. The conference features some of the world’s most innovative thinkers and industry gurus. It has been named the “the most innovative ecommerce show in the US,” serving as a place for up and coming commerce folks to meet with large retailers to discuss how to optimize their ecommerce strategies.
March 30th – 31st
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
240 Peachtree St NW #2200
Atlanta, GA 30303
Leading topics include:
- Will ‘buy now’ buttons on social networks transform the retail playing field? Are they a threat or opportunity?
- Combining vision with vote–how an empowered consumer turns into a loyal and evangelist customer
- Price tracking–what impact will Trip tease have on the retail sector?
- Serving the omni-channel customer: driving e-commerce sales AND foot traffic to stores
- Turning clicks into revenue
- Using predictive analytics and data management to stay ahead of your customers’ needs
- Personalization & segmentation algorithms
- Customer acquisition and retention strategies for mobile: email, new user experience, product design, end viral loops