It’s not just about meeting people, it’s about really knowing people
Looking to make new friends and/or business connections? Shake up your lunch hour by enjoying a great meal all while building productive connections with a small group. Dine With 9 this April at Todd English Tavern at The Battery Atlanta!
Dine With 9 is an extension of Network Under 40‘s larger monthly evening events, but is designed to enable a space for more in-depth conversations over a meal. You’ll mingle with all attendees for the first 30 minutes and then select your seat.
How it works
- The first 18 diners to reserve their seat for the April 26th lunch are locked in
- A $25 flat fee covers your lunch from a pre-selected menu, a nonalcoholic beverage, tax, tip, Eventbrite ticketing fees, and an hour and a half of great networking — no need to worry about the bill
- Please review the menu before purchasing as it is set. If for some reason the selected menu does not fit your needs you may be able to alter your order, but will be responsible for any additional fees.
- 11:30 a.m. — Arrive and mingle with other attendees
- 12 p.m. — Be seated and orders will be taken
- 1 p.m. — The lunch concludes
If you’re looking for a place to connect on a more personal level, then Dine with 9 is perfect for you! Get your tickets early while they’re available!
Featured photo via Network Under 40