- How are you finding talent to fill open roles within your company?
- Are you posting your jobs online through your company website, job boards, or social media? If so, what has resulted in the best applicants?
- Have you made any changes over the last five years to attract top talent?
- Have you factored in flexible work arrangements to appeal to employees and job seekers who are looking for a better work-life balance? If so, please explain.
- What are some other programs that you’ve implemented to retain employees?
- Have you developed special programs that appeal to Generation Z?
- How does a multigenerational environment affect recruitment and retention?
- What advice do you have for recent tech graduates or new tech-enthusiasts trying to enter the workforce?
Get the details & register
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
ATDC Tech Square
75 5th St NW Atlanta
2nd Floor – Community Room
Atlanta, GA 30308
About Digital School:
Ecommerce/Digital school is a place where education is shared, best practices are discussed, and solutions are found. The audience ranges from college students to professionals at executive level, everyone is welcome and those that have something to add. An expert in the field leads a focused lesson followed by a 30 minute workshop, Q & A, or burn session. Come to teach, to learn, & add to the digital/ecommerce conversation. Contribution is the school currency. The Digital/ecommerce classes are free, but let us know you’re coming so we can plan. If you want to donate to the snack fund please feel free. If you feel like would like to present at future Digital Schools, email email@example.com.
ATDC is an internationally recognized technology incubator that helps Georgia entrepreneurs launch and build successful companies.
Description: ATDC provides business incubation and acceleration services to startups through coaching, connecting and community. Membership is open to technology startup companies in Georgia, from those at the earliest concept stage to revenue generating, venture-fundable companies. Founded in 1980, ATDC is one of the oldest and largest university-based incubators in the country. Headquartered in Atlanta’s Technology Square, it is the hub for technology entrepreneurship in Georgia.