- Recognized Technology and Digital Media Executive with nearly 20 years of experience leading teams in emerging technologies and digital media.
- Currently the COO of Decooda.
- Has links with Google, Relevant Knowledge, Fansonly, Flycast/CMGI, Allconnect and Equifax.
- One of the founders of the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AIMA) and the Open Identity Exchange (OIX)
- Contributor to the national standards and strategies for Federated Identity Credentials.
- Honored by Purdue University as an “Old Master”
- In his spare time he is an officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve working at the Pentagon and is a veteran of the War in Afghanistan.
Not Signed up for the Conference yet?