Connect.Tech is the Southeast’s premier annual conference dedicated to web and mobile-related technologies. This three-day conference, taking place from October 17-19 in Atlanta, will feature presentations and workshops from global tech and thought leaders, as well as local community speakers.
Content covered includes tools and frameworks such as Angular, React in Practice, React Fundamentals, Node/ServerSide, Vue, Advanced JS, Core JS/Frameworks, Web/HTML/CSS, Design UI/UX, and Mobile Dev/Frameworks.
In its fifth year, the conference will feature world-renowned speakers, language creators and passionate community technologists to bring you a world-class program, with 1500+ attendees expected. All events will take place at Cobb Galleria on Galleria Parkway in Atlanta.
120+ sessions to choose from!
Workshop topics include:
- Angular 6 Hands-on
- Next-level React Workshop: React Router, Redux and more hands-on
- Making Pixels Move: Animations Fundamentals in Vue.js
- Unlock: Accessibility and Conversational UI Workshop
- Function and Grace – RxJS Observables Unlocked
- Modern Front-end Performance Strategies and Techniques
- What to expect() when expect()ing
- SVGs For The Everybody (Workshop)
- Proven patterns for building Vue apps
- React Native Workshop
Grab your tickets here!
Ticket fee includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks, after-parties, tshirts, entry into raffle prizes and more.
Featured image via Connect.Tech.