Are you ready to get up close and personal with the brightest minds in Content Strategy, UX, and Product Development? Collective is a Content Strategy event unlike any other. Over 3 days, learn from 14 of the industry’s brightest minds and network with a few hundred of your new best friends. You’ll engage with people building some of the world’s most important apps, systems, and companies including Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, InVision, and more.
Through talks and workshops from real-world strategists who are building the products we use every day, you’ll learn much more than what content strategy is or why it’s important.
June 8-10th, you’ll also learn how to:
- Integrate UX and content workflows
- Work with responsive teams
- Quantify the value of content for stakeholders
- Navigate challenging content strategy conversations
- Use storytelling to build a connection between users and products
- Translate business strategy to content strategy
- Improve your writing
- Understand the ROI of content strategy
- Create content with a consistent voice and tone
And with valuable networking opportunities included, you can connect with your peers and industry leaders who are DOING great work, not just talking about it!