Philanthropitch is coming to Atlanta! They’re partnering with ChooseATL, the Georgia Center for Nonprofits (GCN) and the Center for Civic Innovation (CCI) to highlight and support some of the most innovative social impact organizations in Atlanta.
On June 9th, Philanthropitch will put the spotlight on Atlanta’s most promising nonprofits and provide a platform to share their vision for impacting our community. At the end of the night, cash grants will be awarded to support these social innovators.
- Community Farmers Markets
- STE(A)M Truck
- Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Power & Potential
- Moving in the Spirit
- Next Generation Men
- The Scholarship Academy
These seven organizations will spend the next few weeks developing their three-minute pitches following a Pitch Workshop with CCI, GCN and Speakeasy. Then, on June 9th, they will take the stage at the Junior Achievement Discovery Center to pitch to an audience of judges,corporate sponsors and audience members for $50,000 in funding. Want to be a part of the audience?
- Linnea Geiss – VP of Global Strategy & Corporate Development, NCR Corporation
- Dan Graham – CEO, BuildASign.com and Founder, Notley
- Matt Granados – EO Atlanta Board Member and Founder, Local Vendors Coalition & LifePlanner
- Hala Moddelmog – President and CEO, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Connie Certusi – Managing Director USA, Sage.
Mark your calendars and be there cheer on Atlanta’s most innovative changemakers, learn how you can get involved, and vote for the coveted Audience Choice Award!