Web Afternoon is not your ordinary web conference. Brought to you by Nine Labs, it’s the event for people who really love the web. Join other web lovers for an afternoon of conversation and mingling with people that you want/need to know. Expect short talks full of high-quality, meaningful information.
How it works:
- Two keynote speakers and a dozen thought leaders will bring the latest and greatest of the web that’s relevant to you
- Connect with other awesome web lovers with the same interests
- Local thought leaders will give talks and sum up the conversations with a panel discussion followed by a group activity
- Mingling and drinks
- All funds from this event will go straight back to help local groups and meet-ups
- Martin Ringlein: CEO of Nvite, the world’s first attendee-focused event registration and ticketing platform. Design Manager at Twitter with a primary focus on designing the design team. A veteran creative director and passionate entrepreneur, holding extensive experience building and managing creative teams within startups, in-house and agency cultures.
- Greg Hoy: CEO of Happy Cog, an acclaimed boutique digital design studio, & founder of the Bureau of Digital, an organization that focuses on events and community building for digital professionals. Entrepreneur with experience in web designing, publishing, media, insurance, and tech consulting industries.
- Doc Waller: Inspiration Architect of Becoming Possible, an interactive community of passionate individuals who support and learn from each other’s thoughts, opinions and stories. Creates things that foster ambition and identity.
Inspired? Check out the details & be sure to register.
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
264 19th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
About Nine Labs:
Nine Labs helps companies create delightful digital experiences while understanding your business, your audience, and how to connect them in meaningful ways.