The inaugural Atlanta Startup Awards will serve as a celebration of the entire Atlanta Startup Community! Jointly organized by members of the Atlanta Startup Community, the awards will recognize and celebrate the city’s most successful rising tech companies, startup pioneers, and disruptive innovators.
Nominate yourself or a fellow startup
star worthy of recognition right here.
Nominations & Awards Process
1) Nominations open, March 13th, 2017.
2) Nominators should submit a brief description of why they are nominating a startup (250 words or less) no later than March 31st, 2017, 11:59 pm EST.
3) Finalists will be notified, April 12th, 2017.
4) Public voting for finalist will open, April 12th, 2017 and end April 26th, 2017, 11:59pm EST.
5) Winners will be announced at the awards show, May 12th, 2017.
- Scrappiest Startup: The Scrappiest Startup Award recognizes a startup that has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months without ever raising equity or debt capital.
- Best B2B Startup: The Best B2B Startup Award recognizes a startup that solves a problem for businesses that has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
- Best B2C Startup: The Best B2C Startup Award recognizes a startup that provides a product to consumers that has achieved significant milestones over the last 12 months.
- Best Social Impact Startup: The Best Social Impact Startup Award recognizes a mission-driven for-profit startup with a social mission who has made the biggest impact on the Atlanta community and/or beyond in the past 12 months.
- The Art of the Pivot Award: The Art of the Pivot Award celebrates a startup’s ability to change its business model, product direction, target audience, etc. and successfully revamp their business in the face of adversity over the last 12 months.
- Top Community Builder: The Top Community Builder Award recognizes a startup founder or startup CEO who has made an impact in the last 12 months in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Top Impact Player: The Top Impact Player Award recognizes an individual who is not a founder or CEO of a startup who has made a significant impact on startup entrepreneurs. Nominees could be investors, mentors, or a supporter of small business owners and startups.
- Lifetime Achievement: The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant impact on startup entrepreneurs and contributed significantly to the growth of the Atlanta startup community over a sustained period of time (15 years or more.)