The largest bicycle festival in the region invites you to its inaugural Women Who Tech Ride
The Atlanta Cycling Festival (ACF) is a week long festival all around bicycling — bicycle rides, bicycle classes and, of course, bicycle parties. Fellow riders can discover, engage with and experience bike rides, bike art, bike films, bike tech, bike jobs, bike trends and more! This year, ACF has partnered with Tech Square ATL to host a special ride for women in tech, May 21. Bike on!
Since the inception of the Atlanta Cycling Festival…
ACF has a track record of giving back to the community. To date, ACF has given over $5,000 to fuel bike projects/businesses, donated 5 percent of net profits each year back to the Atlanta bicycle community and highlighted all the great bike orgs in Atlanta. Talk about giving back!
This will be the city’s first bike ride geared (see what we did there?) specifically towards women in technology careers. So grab your gal pals and get registered! Register here!
- Start location: Five Points Marta Station. Meet at the Relay Bike Sharestation at the Peachtree Street Entrance
- Need to rent a Relay bike? Use the code “acf2018” for a special discount.
- Meet at 6:00 p.m.
- Roll out at 6:30 p.m.
- 7:00 — 7:30 p.m. panel discussion at The Garage at Tech Square
- 7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Q&A, networking
- 8:00 p.m. wrap up and roll out to Grant Park Market (The ACF featured bar for the night) for food, drinks and to catch the Women’s Wrench Night With REI. What a night!
Featured image via Atlanta Cycling Festival