The Southeast’s premier gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem builders
Powered by Launch Tennessee, 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival offers tracks for entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem builders with actionable programming for each to build, scale, connect and execute. The Festival will take place August 29-30 in Nashville, TN.
For founders, 36|86 is a chance to get insider tips and advice that will move your business forward. Hear from tech titans and serial founders, and network with the investors and business connections you need to help you grow. For investors, connect with the most promising startups in the region and get an inside look at what names you should know.
Network in Nashville
Against the exciting backdrop of downtown Nashville, thought leaders nationwide convene for this high-impact event. Featured speakers include:
- Chad Fowler, CTO and General Manager, Startup Advocacy, Microsoft
- Dr. Maarten Sierhuis, Chief Technology Director, Nissan Research Center
- Abe Minkara, Director of Business Development, Mark Cuban Companies
- David Cummings, CEO Atlanta Ventures
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder and Partner, Backstage Capital
- Mary Grove, Partner, Revolution
- And more Fortune 500 decision-makers, global tech titans, blue-chip investors and high-growth startup founders. See full agenda here.
You can’t afford to miss this event. Grab your tickets here!
Check out the 2017 recap:
Featured image via 36|86