Never started a company before? Perfect. Check out a student’s gateway to entrepreneurship, 3 Day Startup. 3 Day Startup is a 72-hour learning-by-doing business themed hackathon that teaches entrepreneurial skills to university students in an extremely hands-on environment.
With the help of Atlanta’s most well-known entrepreneurs, investors, and business leaders, you’ll walk through the process, learning customer discovery, lean product development, and how to pitch.
Applications are due August 31, so apply today!
September 10-13, 2015
What you’ll learn:
- Customer Discovery: Startups fail all the time because they’ve built a great product that no one wants. Learn how to have meaningful discussions with customers to prove that there’s a need for your company before you spend a dime developing products.
- Product Development: On a ramen-noodle diet you’ve got to find the most efficient way to build your product and get it in the hands of customers. 3DS will teach you all about lean product development and building your MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Pitching: Whether you’re pitching for funding, awareness, or looking for collaborators, 3DS will show you how to rock the stage and reach your audience in a clear and meaningful way. It’s not just about slide decks, it’s about the message.
Meet your speakers:
3 Day Startup provides you with some of Atlanta’s best in the biz. Hear from:
- Jim Beach, School for Startups
- Jon Birdson, Rivalry
- Michael Tavani, Scoutmob
- Tom Chernetsky, Yik Yak
- Jaqui Chew, iFusion Marketing
- Rostam Zafari, REDS
- Jennifer Silverberg, Landmark Consulting
- Partha Unnava, Better Walk