Learn to survive and flourish in the entrepreneurial journey with these startup vets!
The MIT Enterprise Forum aims to accelerate the creation and growth of world-class technology companies, one startup at a time, by informing, connecting, and coaching tech entrepreneurs. The Enterprise Forum is kicking off their 2017 entrepreneurial journey series on January 18th and wants you to join a discussion led by true veterans of the startup ecosystem.
On the agenda:
- What do successful entrepreneurs wish young entrepreneurs knew?
- What are common traits of successful entrepreneurs during tough times?
- How to learn from other’s mistakes rather than make them yourself.
- What are the best ways to handle the stress of a start up?
- Entrepreneurship can be very lonely. How to cope.
- Is it possible to have a work life balance as an entrepreneur?
- How do you turn around under performing team members?
- Highlighting the investment costs and benefits of building a business.
Braxton Jarratt, General Manaer, IBM Cloud Video, formerly Clearleap
Eric Hartz, President/Co-Founder, Nexus Fuels
Chau Nguyen, Founder/CEO, Hirewire
Eric Holtzclaw, Entrepreneurial coach, Company Strategist, Biz1190 Radio Host (moderator)