LeadHERs is a two-day event, taking place at Tech Square in Atlanta, culminating in a pitch competition for 8-10 selected startups co-founded or co-led by women. In addition to the pitch, the founder will attend a series of workshops focused on teaching seed-stage companies critical lessons for sustainable growth.
- Startups must be founded or led by at least one woman
- Startups must be early or seed-stage and have received less than $500K in funding to-date
- Startup must focus on any of the following digital health areas:
- Digital medical devices
- Population health management
- Integrative medicine and healthcare
- Artificial intelligence and big data
- Internet of Things in medicine
- Biosensing and behavioral health
- Genomics and sequencing technology
HealthVenture Capital is seeking an elite cohort of healthcare entrepreneurs that are relentless problem solvers. The pursuit of creating more equitable, efficient, and effective healthcare systems, coupled with market stressors and infusion of technology, presents a myriad of investment opportunities. Go for it ladies!