After six months of work, it’s time for these founders to play!
In January 2018, Atlanta Tech Village, the fourth largest tech hub in the U.S., launched its first ever It Takes A Village Pre-Accelerator Program focused specifically on startups led by women and people of color. Throughout this six-month program, founders were exposed to an interactive educational curriculum, investors and resources to help advance their startups to the next level.
Celebrate these emerging startups at the inaugural It Takes A Village Graduation Party on Thursday, June 28th at 6:30 p.m. Enjoy complimentary drinks & light refreshments, network with leaders in Atlanta’s startup ecosystem and hear pitches from the city’s next game changers.
Meet the #ItTakesAVillage founders:
- ClosingPage – Karthik Puvvada
- Countalytics – David Hailey and Rob McFadden
- EyeMail – Lisa Jones
- Freeing Returns – Barbara Freeman
- LawnTap – Wilkinson Egwu
- LocalCity – Glen Williams
- Mitivate – Aaron Petty
- Momsquad – Jessica Goodwin
- RedBag Gifts – John Thomas
- Soundcollide – Robert Hatcher
- Vendorspace – Ify Ifebi