Are you dying to know what your consumers are up to? What they like, what they’re looking at, and what’s not getting looked at all? UserIQ, as its name suggests, is allowing you to satiate your curiosity by providing you with in-depth reports of just what your users are up to. The in-app data engine and engagement tool, founded by Adam Mangone and Aaron Aycock, is focused on building intelligent engagement with users by tracking and analyzing their behavior in real-time.
- Uses behavior-based analytics and automated in-app campaigns and messages
- Pushes user-level data into Salesforce
- Does not require users to do any custom coding
- Funded by BIP Opportunity Fund, Tech Square Ventures, and BLH Venture Partners
- Adam will be presenting at the Venture Atlanta conference on 10/21 – 10/22
- They are currently granting users beta access