Salesfusion revealed today that they have secured a $8.25 million funding round.
Who are they?
Salesfusion is a software platform designed to improve how companies attract, engage, and close new customers. Sales and marketing professionals use it to optimize the lead to revenue life cycle, by adding efficiency, scalability and predictability to each step in the process. Find out more.
- Website: www.salesfusion.com // LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/salesfusion // YouTube: www.youtube.com/salesfusionmarketing // Facebook: www.facebook.com/Salesfusion // Twitter: @Salesfusion
- BLH Venture Partners (a Hypepotamus sponsor), Hallett Capital, and Noro-Moseley Partners led the round.
- To date the company has raised $10 million.
- The new money will go toward sales and marketing efforts and additional product development.
- Based in Atlanta & started in 2007.
- They plan to invest $10 million+ in 2014 in an expansion, involving relocating their headquarters to Piedmont Center.
- Christian Nahas has been the CEO since August of last year. Scope out the rest of the team.
- They are on a $4.8 million revenue run rate, with around 750 companies currently using the software.
- Their software plugs in with many popular tools that salespeople use to store and track their leads, including customer-relationship management software from Microsoft, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, and Saleslogix.
- Hitatchi, IBM, and Sears are customers.
Read More From:
[Photo Credit: Salesfusion on Google+]