Monsieur, the developers of an artificially intelligent bartender, is the winner of the 9th annual Business Launch Competition.
- Monsieur’s technology can be used at home or in commercial environments such as stadiums, arenas, restaurants and bars. As a result of the win, Monsieur will now receive $50,000, a spot in Venture Atlanta and more than $100,000 in donated services from the Atlanta business community to help them grow.
- Since it was founded in 2006, the TAG Business Launch Competition has become one of largest competitions of its kind in the United States, providing $500,000 in cash and over $1,500,000 in donated services to more than 200 young entrepreneurs.
Three other TAG Business Launch finalists will split the more than $200,000 in remaining pro bono services, including legal counsel, professional consulting, marketing, software and even real estate space. These finalists include:
- Cooleaf– mobile employee engagement platform
- Keyp– an endpoint-to-endpoint encryption solution
- Partpic– Visual Search Technology provider (Hypepotamus resident)
[Photo Credit: http://www.trbimg.com/img-524c9573/turbine/la-dd-monsieur-robot-bartender-cocktails-20131002]