Metrokitchen.com has been in business since 1998. It was the first website in the world to sell only top brands of cookware, knives and small kitchen appliances. This leading direct to consumer global e-commerce business was awarded 2013 E-commerce Retailer of the Year from the International Housewares Association.
- Atl-based, family owned business
- The employees at MetroKitchen are trained by the brands they sell so they can answer every question that comes their way.
- Orders placed before 2:00 p.m. ship that day–and shipping is free! 98% of the items come straight from the Atlanta warehouse.
- MetroKitchen highlights brands made right here in the U.S.A.
- There global brands include J.A. Henckels, Wusthof, Kai, Kyocera, Groupe SEB, Mauviel and many others.
- The CEO, Lynn Clarke also serves on the board of directors of Abarta, Inc, a $300 million company that is a Coca-Cola bottler, Kahiki frozen foods, and Trophikos Nutraceuticals.
Check out this interview with their CEO, Lynn Clarke:
Find Out More:
- Facebook (for sales updates!)
- MetroKitchen blog (for product reviews, recipes, and tips and tricks)
- YouTube (for demonstrations–because who doesn’t want to watch the best products in action?!)
[Photo Credit: MetroKitchen]