While social media marketing is currently the name of the game, the rules are changing. Facebook changes their stance on ads every few weeks and it seems like only a matter of time before Twitter follows suit. It’s important to make the most of your social media marketing budget.
It’s time for companies to stop looking at what customers have done in the past and start predicting how they will act in the future. Insightpool’s Social Predictor algorithms were designed to do just that. They analyze 350 million people across 60 variables every 15 minutes, telling you who will engage with you – before you say a word.
Here’s the scoop:
- Founded June 3rd, 2012
- 32 Employees led by CEO Devon Wijesinghe.
- Recently raised $4 million in Series A funding. Want to know how they did it? Find out.
- Insightpool makes use of intelligent optimization, social drip marketing and their “social predictor.”
- It integrates with your existing sales and marketing stack to close the loop from activity to results.
- Recently released a new and improved program.
Interested in being a part of this team? Check HERE for more info.