ǽtho is a technology company that is revolutionizing the way people think about and create video content. By using a combination of unique hardware and innovative software, their products allow anyone to capture life’s moments and create visual stories that resemble big budget Hollywood productions.
Here’s the scoop:
- Founded in 2013 by Ian Nott (SCAD Grad) and Harrison D. Lee (now the Digital Marketing Director for Prospira PainCare)
- Uses robotics and user-centered design.
- Features drones, handhelds, and wearable devices.
- They developed the Protura handheld robotic camera.
- The team recently toured San Francisco and New York capturing peoples stories with their technology.
- They are planning to run a crowd funding campaign soon. Stay tuned to see them as our crowdfunder of the week.
- Currently fine-tuning prototypes for three different products, including two GoPro companions.
HUB Magazine (click “read now”)