Egos Ventures is a privately held innovation lab with projects in mobile application and accessories. Founded in 2011 by Bruno Francois, this company has been named one of the top 10 Innovative Companies in Georgia.
Here’s the scoop:
- They were successful contestants on ABC’s “Shark Tank,” receiving over $500k in funding.
- They are the creators of Cycloramic, an app that turns your phone into a hands free, 360 degree, panoramic camera.
- They are also the creators of #selfie360— an app that creates animated, 3D selfies.
- Won the Pogie Awards for the Brightest Idea of 2012.
- They currently have well over 8 million downloads.
- The company is currently experimenting with Trakoramic-techonology that allows an iPhone to be controlled by a keyboard.