LSN Mobile, a local mobile news network, has raised $1 million from existing investors according to a Securities & Exchange Commission filing. Atlanta-based LSN Mobile works with local television affiliates and newspaper publishers to bring their news content to mobile devices.
- Meet the team at LSN, and Current President and CEO Louis Gump
- Founded in Atlanta in 2001, they are currently located at: 1000 Abernathy Road Suite 1550 Atlanta, GA 30328
- Interested? Connect with the company on Linkedin.
- Learn more about their apps for the consumer. And the launch of their newest app: local on the go.
- U.S. mobile local advertising revenues are forecast to grow from $1.2 billion last year to $9.1 billion in 2017, according to research firm BIA/Kelsey.
- Learn more about the investor Fulcrum Equity Partners
- Last year, LSN raised $5 million from Atlanta-based Fulcrum Equity Partners.
- Get more from Biztech Journals
[Photo Credit: lsn_elements_home_integrity2]