JVION is a big data, predictive solution for providers and their patients. An Atlanta based startup, JVION is using predictive analytic software to help prevent disease as well as hospital acquired disease in patients while saving money for their providers through RevCore, their ICD-10 Financial Risk Assessment Solution.
- to prevent “waste”– unnecessary money spent or necessary money NOT spent on patients
- to drive predictive infection control and population health
- to predict and prevent financial loss
- to predict highest-risk patient interventions
- to action benchmarks and comparisons
- to make access to predictive technology to hospitals more affordable
Well, what does all of that look like in action? Recently the company has has announced that that have achieved close to 90% accuracy in predicting Stage III and Stage IV pressure ulcers. By predicting and essentially preventing all of these types of issues JVION is, in the words of CEO Shantanu Nigam, “creating solutions that help healthcare providers stay remarkable.”
Interested in joining Nigam and the rest of the JVION team? You are in luck! They are currently looking to fill several positions including two data scientists and a client support specialist. Get the details here.