Chuice®, the innovative “real food” in a bottle that has announced a local partnership with supermarket chain, Whole Foods Market, as the newest retailer. As of August 1st, Chuice is available for purchase in both the Buckhead and Midtown locations and is slated for distribution to all eight Metro Atlanta stores by November, 2014.
Wetted your appetite? Read more:
- Chuice was created by Taste of Earth LLC founder and personal trainer Ladell Hill.
- Learn more about the CEO Sujit Sharma M.D. a practicing emergency room pediatrician at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Want to know about all the elements of Chuice? Here is the listing.
- Get the product review from Vibrant Wellness Journal
- Recognized by Prevention Magazine as one of America’s “Top 100 Cleanest Packaged Foods,” for 2014.
- Get more on the product’s deal from bizjournals and Bevnet
[Photo Credit: http://chuice.com/resources/images/ChuiceBkgrnd.png ]