Tired of waiting forever on a customer service call? FullStory is on the scene trying to minimize those endless hours spent on the phone by capturing everything a user does on a company’s product using a simple script. Co-founded by former Googlers Bruce Johnson, Joel Webber and Scott Voigt, FullStory just finished their first round of funding outside investment and raised $1.2 million, led by Google Ventures & Tom Noonan, former CEO of Internet Security Systems.
Want to know more? Keep reading:
- Atlanta based. “We’re proud to be a technology company based in the Southeast, where the burgers are hot, children frolick in fountains of ice-cold Coca-Cola, and the hashbrowns are scattered, smothered, & covered.”
- Here’s a review from Venture Beat
- FullStory’s acceptable use policy that customers have to adhere to also sets them apart.
- Quote from Voight: “FullStory is searchable, giving product teams the ability to easily answer questions like, ‘why are people getting stuck during the login process?’ and ‘how are users engaging with the new feature we built?’ Gone are the days of asking a dev to go hunt around in log files in order to answer such questions.”
- Check out the competitive market FullStory is in: (SessionCam allows you to watch recordings of website visitors, such as mouse movements and clicks; Watchsend records mobile screen interactions, allowing developers to refine their product after watching how users interact with their app; Lookback is another similar product that also records on screen activity with apps.)
- Get more on the story from TechCruch, and PE HUB.
[Photo Credit: https://blogs.zoho.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/comcastcalllessons.jpg]