They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Or, at least that’s what FotoIN, a local photo documentation provider, is banking on. The company was founded in 2012 by Sly Barisic (@SlyFotoIN) and is seeing quite a bit of success in the forefront of in-field photo documentation solutions. FotoIN provides companies with mobile and cloud-based solutions for photo documentation and automated filing. The service allows employees to take pictures, automatically saves and organizes them within their cloud storage, and utilizes a web portal that allows access and control of the entire team’s photo documentation. Its ease and efficiency have quickly made it a favorite within industries like construction and real estate, where collaboration and productivity are necessary among field workers.
- The Technology Association of Georgia as well as the Associated General Contractors of America have recognized FotoIN for its innovation.
- FotoIN’s CEO Sly Barisic has contributed to Entrepreneur and was featured on 11 Alive’s Atlanta Tech Edge.
- The app is available for download in Apple’s App Store and on Google Play.
- Barisic recently spoke at the America’s Claims Event in Washington, D.C., and the BoxWorks conference in San Francisco. He will also be a featured speaker at the Association of General Contractors (AGC) Tech Summit in November in Washington, D.C.
- Is now deployed on projects by DPR Hardin Construction and Gilbane Construction, and is in the process of deployment with Brasfield and Gorrie, leader of the high-profile Atlanta Braves baseball stadium.
- Recently earned Citrix Ready certification by Citrix, making it a verified solution trusted to enhance Citrix cloud solutions for mobility, virtualization, networking and cloud platforms.