When we say whole new way, we mean it. Carvana is Phoenix-based start-up with operations in Atlanta… and they are taking the automotive industry by storm. Co-founders Ernie Garcia, Jr., Ryan Keeton and Ben Huston took the time to listen to consumers and create a service that met their needs. Launched out of a company called DriveTime, Carvana is the first 100% online auto sales company. You have the ability to browse, finance, and even purchase your dream car online.
Here’s the scoop:
- Every car receives a 150-pt inspection.
- 360degree photography captures every detail of both the interior and the exterior of each vehicle.
- You have the option for either real life or virtual test drives.
- Home delivery or pick up at their auto vending machine in Midtown in as little as 48 hours… COOL, RIGHT?! (This “vending machine boasts a full digitally interactive experience complete with floor-to-ceiling windows, custom LED lighting, flat screen TV’s and interactive keypads that identify customers based on unique buyer credentials.)
- Seven day money back guarantee.
- A purchase with Carvana results in saved money, time, and headache inducing interactions with vulture car salesmen.
Not only are they helping consumers save money by cutting out dealerships and middle men, they are also helping save precious time. The current record buying time from first click to final purchase was a whopping ten minutes–Carvana bought the guy a pizza and gave him a trophy!
In a time where so much of what we do involves the internet, Carvana offers the luxury experience of buying a car without ever leaving your home.
While they are an online based company, Carvana invites you to check out their Car Vending Machine in West-Midtown Atlanta.