Atlanta startups, have you found yourself frustrated that your accountant, laywer, etc. doesn’t understand your unique needs? Atlanta Tech Partners are here to help. They are a group of service providers who share an interest in working with startups. This group strives to help technology companies achieve their objectives through each stage of the growth process – working to bridge the gap between companies and their service providers.
The goal of ATL Tech Partners is to change the way that clients and service providers do business within the technology community. From the start, they recognized the need for a dedicated team that’s in the middle of the action. One that is respected, connected, and knowledgeable. This is not a group structured to demand referrals. Their focus is to build and grow relationships, and to disperse valuable information, service, and advice to clients and prospects alike.
ATL Tech Partners offers a variety of services:
- Accounting and Finance
- Office Brokerage
- Employee Benefits
- Property and Casualty Insurance
Learn more about the people involved:
- Lawrence Gellerstedt IV – Tenant Rep – Cushman Wakefield
- Chris Maxwell – Corporate Attorney – Morris Manning Martin
- Matthew May – Co-Founder – AcuityCFO
- Lowery Thomas – Property & Casualty – Rhodes Risk Advisors
- Anna Ruth Williams – PR – AR|PR
- Jake Espenlaub – Employee Benefits – Benefits Advisory Group
- Jon Birdsong – CEO – Rivalry
- Andrew Dorman – Venture Capitalist (Operates in different capacities)
- Ben Warren – Director of Finance – Atlanta Ventures
For more info, check out their latest blog post and be sure to stay updated.