2500 Bachman Ventures, anchored by angel investor Glenn Bachman, has invested an undisclosed (but substantial) amount in Synapp.io.
What is Synapp.io?
- Synapp.io (@synappio) is an Atlanta-based startup dedicated to working with email senders and service providers to keep their email lists compliant with best practices.
- Co-founded by Mike Marian (pictured above) and Rick Copeland
- Launched the product in early 2013
- Customer base of 5000 and processes 200 million emails per month
- A 500 Startups & an ATDC Selects company
- Georgia Tech Flashpoint Graduate
- Won the title of unsexiest startup at the Unsexy Conference
The Scoop on the Deal:
- Synapp.io will use funds to enhance their products as well as to expand partnerships and customer support
- Glenn Bachman invests in software tech companies. Get his two cents on angel investing from the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Glen serves on the screening committee for Atlanta Technology Angels, GA’s largest angel group. He is also the Co-Executive Director of the Bachman Youth Fund. The Youth Fund is a family initiative which provides seed capital and mentoring to empower selected high school students to serve as decision making board members to fund Metro Atlanta non-profit organization initiatives.
More on Synapp.io from the Horse’s Mouth:
[Photo Credit: Marin/Hypepotamus]