- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) – The Entrepreneurs’ Organization is a global business network of 10,000+ leading entrepreneurs in 147 chapters and 48 countries.
- Ladypreneur League – The Ladypreneur League is a community providing the tools, network and the resources to help early stage female founders grow and invest in each other’s success.
- LaunchPad2X – Launchpad2x is an entrepreneurial ecosystem supporting women who are founders/leaders/ majority owners of their startup and emerging businesses.
- RitzGroup – The premier networking group connecting entrepreneurs and investors, dedicated to growing new businesses, creating new jobs, and positioning Georgia as the leader in economic growth.
- Startup Chicks – Startup Chicks mission is to empower women entrepreneurs through education, community, coaching, connections and investment.
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) – TAG is a world-class membership organization and an engine for economic development for the state of Georgia.
- TiE Atlanta – TiE is a non-profit, global community welcoming entrepreneurs from all over the world to change the face of entrepreneurship and growing business through their five pillars; mentoring, networking, education, incubating and funding.
- 1Million Cups Atlanta – 1 Million Cups is a national initiative of the Kauffman Foundation to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs.
- Code for Atlanta – An extension of Code for America, Code for Atlanta uses civic minded technologists, designers, and subject matter experts to improve Atlanta.
- Health 2.0 Atlanta – Health 2.0 is a networking group designed to connect Atlanta’s healthcare technology community.
- Startup Drinks – Atlanta’s Startup Drinks is a meetup for those interested in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Startup Grind – Startup Grind Atlanta helps entrepreneurs find mentorship and learn valuable lessons through a fireside chat led by successful local educators, investors, and founders.
Produced by Startup Atlanta.