Zero knowledge proofs, STARKs and similar technologies have been recently undergoing on a cambrian explosion. Although the field is highly theoretical, tools, frameworks and especially DSL langues are about to appear that can be used by IT professionals or developers. In this meetup we will investigate the possibilities how the ZK stack can be used in blockchain application development.
1. Welcome to the Hyperledger Community (5 min)
2. A non-mathematical introduction to the basic ZK concepts (25 min)
– prover / verifier, interactive / non-interactive models, SNARK / zkSNARK, computation models / aritmetic constraints / DLS languages
Blockchain Solution Architect
3. A simple zkSNARK application demo with circom DSL on Hyperldger Fabric (30 min)
4. Community Discussion (unlimited 🙂