- This event has passed.
WWC: CONNECT Empower Pt. 2
March 2 @ 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Be a part of the WWCode mission to CONNECT and EMPOWER diverse women technologists in our one-day virtual conference!
Join us live online for WWCode CONNECT Empower on Thursday, March 2, 2023. The event will take place in two parts to reach our members worldwide and will showcase a full day of diverse speakers to help you grow your professional and technical skills!
Register once to access the full day of workshops, community panels, talks, live networking sessions, and Partner expo:
➡️ Part 1: 8:00 AM EST – 1:30 PM EST | Register
➡️ Part 2: 1:30 PM EST – 7:00 PM EST | Register
✨ Why “Empower”?
The theme for this year’s WWCode CONNECT is “Empower.” This full day of connecting with other technologists, industry experts, and hiring Partners will give you the knowledge, tools, and confidence to reach your career goals.
You should attend WWCode CONNECT Empower “to learn more about the state of technology today, get excited about getting involved and joining the community, and to cheer on their fellow women in tech!” said Kristi Perreault, Principal Software Engineer and WWCode CONNECT Empower 2023 speaker.
✨ What You Can Expect at WWCode CONNECT Empower
Your registration includes full access to all community panels, technical and career navigation talks, hands-on workshops, live networking sessions, and an expo with Partners looking to hire diverse technologists like you!
- Technical talks and workshops on trending topics such as machine learning, mobile dev, UX/UI, Cloud, data science, Blockchain, security, accessibility, and more.
- Networking sessions to meet with hiring managers looking for junior, mid, and senior technologists.
- Community panels, workshops, and talks with insight on job seeking or preparing to return to work, change careers, or advocate for career advancement.
Leadership and Inclusion
- Networking sessions to connect with junior, mid, and senior tech technologists looking for new roles.
- Community panels, workshops, and talks on how to be a better manager, reach your organization’s hiring goals, and build more diverse and inclusive teams.
See more of what WWCode CONNECT Empower has to offer!
🗓️ Confirmed Sessions in English and Spanish You Can Look Forward To!
- The Talent System Is Broken: Designing Better Ways to Hire
- Engineering, Product, and UX: An Agile Trinity
- Get Your Head in the Clouds! How to Pursue a Career in Cloud
- Developing Your Professional Brand With GitHub
- Resilience in the Face of a Layoff
- ID Verification – Who Can You Trust?
- Building Angular Applications for Performance Optimization
- Visual Data Annotations Made Easy With Open Source Tools
- Panel: Unexpectedly Open to Work
- Consejos útiles para estimar el trabajo pendiente
- La guerra de los React frameworks
- Adiós Síndrome del Impostor, ¡Hola mi carrera en tech!
Register now to receive updates as sessions are scheduled and announced.
🎟️ Registration & Tickets
Register once for access to the entire day of talks, workshops, panels, and recruitment and networking events. Register now to access your ticket — and even donate a ticket to support another attendee.
💝 Scholarship Tickets Available
Women Who Code events are open to all, regardless of cost. Register for WWCode CONNECT Empower with a scholarship ticket today — and share this opportunity with friends and colleagues!
📣 Spread the Word
Invite other technologists to be part of the world’s largest online event for diverse women professionals in technology! Spread the word on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, and tag @womewhocode with the hashtags #WWCode and #WWCodeCONNECTEmpower
✅ Code of Conduct + Issue Reporting
Our Code of Conduct applies to all Women Who Code events. Any issues? Reach out to email@example.com.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.