- This event has passed.
Women Leaders in Technology (WLiT) forum – Virtual
June 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
AITP Atlanta is excited to announce our upcoming 7th Annual Women Leaders in Technology (WLiT) forum. This event has been quickly growing in popularity, second only to our CIO Roundtable (taking place in September). We will again be hosting the event virtually via Zoom. While Atlanta is heading in the direction of a “new normal” and re-opening some venues of commerce, the AITP Atlanta Board want to ensure the safety of our members and guests by hosting June’s meeting virtually.
We have put together a phenomenal panel and are honored that they are volunteering their time to share their thoughts and experience with AITP Atlanta. This year’s WLiT will also a bit more meaningful as we discuss the unique circumstances of leadership in the age of COVID-19, as well as the additional pressures that women in leadership face.
This year’s distinguished panelists include:
– Kitty Chaney-Reed, Vice President of Enterprise Operations – IBM
– Kanyatta Walker, Vice President, Global Product & Technology – ADP
– Trina Hill, Vice President of Technology – Finance & Treasure
– Karen Cashion, CEO, Tech Alpharetta (Moderator)
…. we will be adding to the above list shortly!
We will host some of Atlanta’s top women technology leaders, discussing such questions as:
1. How are you working through the challenges of juggling work and personal life through the age of COVID-19?
2. Are you doing anything unique to keep your team motivatedhttp while they are working remotely?
3. What were some of the challenges that you experienced as you progressed through your career and what are some of the keys to your success?
4. What are some strategies that can help women achieve more prominent roles in technology?
5. What are the things that others can do to help attract and retain more women to technology careers?
6. What are the most significant changes you have seen for women in technology since starting your own career?
If you have any topics or questions you’d be interested in addressing at this event, please email us and we’ll do our best to get your suggestions added to the discussion list.
Please join us for another phenomenal discussion with some of Atlanta’s top technology leaders. The event will be held on Thursday, June 18th from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. As with our previous virtual event, we are providing this meeting at no cost to our members and guests!
Location: Zoom Meeting
Details & meeting links will be emailed shortly before the day of the event
Date / Time: June 18th 7:00pm to 8:00pm